Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hooray for Spankokopita!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I am thankful for my family, close and extended; friends far and near, and how loved I am.

At this moment, we are in respite, watching the Packers/Lions game
Following a brunch. This year, we are 5-- mom, dad, Bonnie, Brian, and me.
The Kennedys are in LaPine, the Strobels are in Portland. It's calm and peaceful, but for the bluster of wind and pounding rain of the next Pacific storm.

I'm writing my message on my IPhone, to see if I can! So far, so good.

My 'thankful' for yesterday is Honey Baked Ham!! Why? Two reasons: 1) my employers gave them out to all the employees; AND it's a Perfect Bite !!

I have never had an entire HAM to myself-/yum!!

In a rare burst of cleverness (lol),
I have, as of today's brunch, renamed The Pastry Delicacy of Greece to,

"Spankokopita'!


We ate that and ham and fruit & I'm feeling comfy.

How does a person put a photo into a blog on the phone? Hmmm- it's an experiment. And there are typos today, too. In a years time, I'll look back and see what I've accomplished. I've learned a lot since October 31, the first day I blogged.

I know how to insert photos, and make pages, and I even have 'fishies' to feed
Hope you'll be along for the ride.

Blessings and full-tummy wishes to you, and that you're surrounded by Love and Light.

Hugs!
(Sweet Sunday, Mom and Dad's 'golden')

No comments: