Friday, December 9, 2011

Thursday, Already?

Helloooo, Out There!

I know I said I'd have something 'tomorrow,' and then you didn't hear back, right?  I just remembered that when I started this blog on Halloween, I was so excited that nothing would make me quit, except that I had to sleep and eat--

key marks are SO unattractive on one's face, and the skin doesn't bounce back the way it used to!!  Also, it's so unattractive to eat and spill food into one's keyboard, then sleep, THEN get food stuck to your face, when it doesn't bounce back, and you then have a WAFFLE-FACE!!

(I can hear my daughter, Caitlin, saying, "Mom!  That's GROSS!")


hahahahahaha!!

It's so random how my mind works!

(but I enjoy entertaining myself)



Anyway,

The world is still MAD, MAD, MAD! 

A shooter at Virginia Tech--over a parking infraction;

a woman buried alive by her fiance digs herself out with her engagement ring!  (hope it was a honkin' big diamond!),




Alec Baldwin has a hissy fit because an airline attendant wanted him to turn off his video game while waiting for take-off  (BRAT!);

and



Madonna (of ALL PEOPLE!) will perform the half-time show at the Super Bowl!

Are you Kidding Me?!!



I would NEVER have used Super Bowl and Madonna in the same sentence!




I remember when I was growing up there was a phrase the grown-ups used:

"Just when you think you've seen it all...________ comes along!"


I always loved that phrase!


I'm thinking I'll have to begin using it all the time.  Just when I think I've seen it ALL--Madonna Comes To The Super Bowl!


I have another couple favorites:

"Let's Get The Show On The Road!"


"Oh, For Crying Out Loud!!"


Hearing either one, never fails to crack me UP!

No comments: