I've missed being 'here'--no posts since last Friday--Hmm, what's going on?
Christmas!! (Well, Christmas-Time, anyway!)
Okay, let's see what else?
- Work at Job #1
- Work at Job #2
- Laundry at Home
- Feed the cat!
- Christmas Party with Quilting Group
- Sewing on a Christmas Quilt gift
- Newsletter for the Quilt Guild
- Eat, Sleep, Drive, watch a few Christmas movies
i'm sure there were other things, but that's a few! (how can I leave out Feeding the Cat!)
As far as working on Art, I haven't had much time this week. Job #1 is in the Construction Industry, and usually slows down during the winter.
However, in my case, I am able to work at Job #2 (quilt shop), so that will help fill in...yay!
Yesterday was my first 'new day off'--and it was All Girly!
I slept in til 10:30 am!!
I checked my emails,
Facebooked a few friends,
Worked out (2 miles on the treadmill)
Shopped a bit at my fave resale shop, 'Rags to Riches',
(found a cute Leopard-print cardigan, and a couple 'zazzy' scarves)
Then, I had a hair appointment, and my friend, Milia, at Allure Salon and Day Spa*, really beautified me!
(I'm thinking a new slogan for them could be,
'I found my ALLURE!!'
* If you live near Salem, Oregon, and need a great haircut, this lady is a dream! I've gone to her for about 10 years, and never had a bad haircut or color! Totally. This salon has other great people, and they do spa treatments, waxing, colors, the whole nine yards!
I found a couple new OPI nail colors:
'Strawberry Margarita' and 'Houston, We Have a Plum!'
now, thinking about it, I think it should be 'Pro-Plum'!!
(maybe it was, and I'm old and BLIND!!)
Ever think getting older is 'sucky'?
I do, until I remember that there are PLENTY of people who'd wish they had one more day, and I tell myself to get over myself.
Anyway, back at home, I gave into the 'girliness' and gave myself a clay masque, (which Maggie, 'the Cat', chose to watch from the bathroom counter!), and after that, I got close-up and personal with
'Strawberry Margarita' (the polish)
a hot cup of chai!
What a great relaxing fun pampering day!