Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ever Pulled a Funny on Yourself?

 
 
 
 
Yesterday was funny. 
 
 
 

I was dashing out the door/garage was open, in the truck, see it snowing...I'm in a cardigan, shoes on, but no sox. 
 
 
 
(wHAT!  Are you KIDDING ME?!! where did snow come from?!!  That was never in the forecast!!)
 
 
Never mind I never WATCH THE FORECAST!!
 
 
 
 
I'm saying 'screw it!--WEAR WHAT YOU'VE GOT ON!! 
 
 
 
I have a furnace at work!' 
 
 
(found on Etsy)
 
 
 
Drive down Browning, almost to the light--debating all the way--...
 
'NUTS!!' i'M going back to put on some wool socks and boots! 
 
It's SNOWING!! 
 
WHA?!! 
 
 
 
 
 
This is crazy!'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When i get in the house, I still can't believe it's snowing, so I pop open the weather APP on the phone, and it says, 'Neskowin-2 degrees!'
 
 
 
(found on Etsy)
 
 
 
WHAT!???
 
 
 
 
Flip to Salem---1 degree?!! 
 
 
 
 
HUH?!
 
 
 
 
No time to worry about whatever's happening! 
 
 
"CAROLE!! Just get in the clothes, and GET OUTTA HERE! "
 
 
so i did, being puzzled all the way to work, and it's snowing, and crazy...
(STUPID PHONE!)
 
 
 
 
(Trader Joe's newsletter)
it defaulted to Celsius!
 
 
 
 
 
 
APRIL FOOL ON ME!
 
 
 
 

No comments: